Last Updated: July 24, 2017
Welcome to the Homeschool Super Freak Community Guidelines. HomeschoolSuperFreak.com was created as a way to share information on homeschooling and allow homeschooling families a community to support each other.
These Guidelines are intended to help Homeschool Super Freak and any associated community areas (like Facebook, other social media, etc.) be a great place for homeschool parents to meet, discuss and share. Homeschool Super Freak will not tolerate personal insults, attacks, disrespectful behavior or anything else that violates our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service.
Homeschool Super Freak is open to all homeschooling families of any faith, belief system, or methodology.
As creator of the Homeschool Super Freak community, the Homeschool Super Freak Team will do our best to enforce these Guidelines, assist users with any questions, and provide an enjoyable place for homeschooling families to connect and share.
Rules of Conduct
Just like any gathering of large groups of people, there need to be rules in place of how you will act and treat others. The Homeschool Super Freak Community is no different. Refusal to adhere to Community Guidelines and TOS will result in immediate termination and banning from the site.
All Homeschool Super Freak Community Users Shall:
1. Be respectful of others.
2. Not personally attack or insult other members, including slurs, stereotyping and hate speech.
3. Use the privacy settings to ensure that information relayed is seen only by those you choose.
4. Not ask for money, gifts, donations or assistance from other community members, nor accept the same from members.
5. Not solicit members for work, employment, advertising or other any other reasons except in the appropriate group forums set up for those solicitations as approved through HomeschoolSuperFreak.com.
6. Not use excessive curse words.
7. Not post pictures, forum topics or posts with graphic violence, nudity or abortion.
8. Not share personal information, your own or other community users, unless you are certain it is safe to share.
9. Not share home or employment addresses, or other personally identifiable information aside from names and approved photos, on this site or in the Homeschool Super Freak associated social media accounts and communities.
10. Understand that community areas are a place to respectfully share information, debate, and discuss. This means you will meet and interact with others who have differing opinions from yours. Please respectfully debate topics. Respectful differing of opinions is not a grounds for reporting or removal from the site.
11. Not do anything criminal or illegal, or encourage others to do so, on this site.
The Homeschool Super Freak Team does not and cannot look at every post, photo, or comment made on the site or the associated community or social media sites, nor do we guarantee the integrity of every user on this site or associated sites. If we catch something that we believe violates our Community Guidelines or the Homeschool Super Freak Terms of Service, we will review the situation and take appropriate action, such as banning from this site and/or removal from any associated social media or community group.
When you report something to us that you believe violates these Guidelines or the Homeschool Super Freak Terms of Service, we will review your report and take the action that we feel is appropriate. For privacy reasons, we often will not be able to share the action that we have taken, but we take all reports seriously and take appropriate actions when necessary.
We always have the right to remove postings, lock postings, warn members, suspend accounts, cancel accounts and ban members to enforce these Guidelines and the Homeschool Super Freak Terms of Service or as we deem necessary to maintain the integrity of the site or our business.
By following these Community Guidelines, you will be doing your part to make the Homeschool Super Freak community a great place for homeschooling families to share. (Please don’t ruin it.) In addition, you have Privacy and Security tools within your social media accounts on who sees the content you post. Use these privacy settings as you see fit to protect yourself and your family’s information.
Homeschool Super Freak reserves the right to revise these Guidelines at any time and without prior notice. Using this site and associated social media sites and communities mean that you automatically commit to any changes going forward.