So you’re browsing Amazon and see an amazing book that you want to read RIGHT NOW.
But, heavy sigh, you don’t own a Kindle. Now what?
Well, there’s good news boys and girls because you don’t need a Kindle to read Kindle books. (Boggles the mind, I know.) Just check out these quick and easy steps to access Kindle books on your PC, Mac, iPad, and even your phones.
How to Read eBooks on Other Devices (like Online, PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad and more)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: DISCOUNTED LAPTOPS FOR HOMESCHOOLERS?
- If you don’t already have an Amazon account, sign up for one. (It’s free.)
- Download the Kindle app from Amazon (also free).
- Then, open the app and login with your Amazon account.
- When you’re ready to purchase or download, be sure to click on the place where you want it delivered. (If you’ve registered several devices, you can click the deliver to area to see all the choices.)
- If you don’t see your books on your computer or device, be sure to click the sync button to update.
- BAM! Enjoy books to your heart’s content!
Want to try it out? Check out these free kids’ books on Kindle:
affiliate links are used in this post