Considering the Night Zookeeper writing curriculum for elementary schooling games, grammar lessons, interactive writing games, game school online, or homeschool language arts program? We’re giving you a full Night Zookeeper review including 50% OFF Nightzookeeper!
What is Night Zookeeper?
Night Zookeeper is an online writing for kids program. It includes writing tools and writing resources, kids’ blogs, and interactive writing lessons and games for kids ages 6-12. It’s a fun practice writing for kids program. There are also creative tools for kids to draw and create their own characters.
Is Night Zookeeper an app?
Night Zookeeper is an online program for writing lessons, spelling lessons, and grammar lessons. It includes challenges and games for kids. Night Zookeeper is available across all platforms and can be played on laptops, iPad, and Chromebooks.
Is Night Zookeeper free?
There is a Night Zookeeper free trial for 7 days. You can try out the learning game site and see if your kids like the lessons, games, and challenges (they will!) before you sign up for the full Night Zookeeper game subscription.
I am an affiliate for Night Zookeeper. If you sign up for the annual plan at 50% off, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
►Want to get right to it? CLICK HERE to get 50% OFF the annual plan! (You don’t need a special Night Zookeeper discount code. Just use the link for the discount and you still get the Night Zookeeper trial first!)
How does Night Zookeeper work?
Night Zookeeper is an online learning program with fun challenges, games, and learning for grammar lessons online, spelling games for kids, language arts curriculum and writing exercises. Kids log into their Night Zoo Keeper account, create their own avatar, and then complete games, lessons, book reports, and challenges that are assessed and feedback is provided.
Night Zookeeper online provides kids:
- Word games
- Challenges that are adjusted to their age/level
- Writing, spelling, and grammar lessons
- Book report prompts
- Opportunity to write blog posts
- Opportunity to give and receive peer feedback on their writing
- Tutor input, feedback, and advice
- Ability to create drawings
- Interactive Night Zookeeper TV
- Weekly challenges to compete against other kids (optional)
- Ability to turn on/off friend option from kids around the world
NOTE: There is no live chat feature. Kids have the ability to give peer input on other kids’ writing, but only after the comments are approved. All comments, input, and drawings are moderated and approved (or denied, if not appropriate).
It’s called the Night Zoo Keeper because your kids get to be a nighttime zoo keeper!
Kids can grow their Night Zoo by:
- Creating their own animals and writing animal reports about them (through writing prompts)
- Completing learning challenges
- Writing lessons
- Collecting other magical animals
Technical requirements for Night Zookeeper:
- Google Chrome, the latest version of Safari, or Mozilla Firefox (NOT Internet Explorer)
- Works on: laptops, iPads, and Google Chromebooks
How much does Night Zookeeper cost?
The Night Zookeeper cost is super affordable, especially when compared to other online learning games or homeschool writing curriculum, especially since this learning program offers tutor input and feedback. There are three payment options for Night Zoo Keeper, with each plan coming with a free 7 day trial period:
- $12.99/month for monthly plan
- $11.33/month for three-month plan (paid upfront as $33.99)
- $5.00/month for annual plan (paid upfront as $59.99)
WANT 50% OFF THE ANNUAL PLAN? USE OUR LINK:
CLICK HERE TO GET NIGHT ZOO KEEPER FOR 50% OFF
*50% OFF only good for annual plan that starts after the free 7-day trial
How to Cancel Nightzookeeper
Cancel Night Zookeeper any time before the 7 day trial is up and you won’t be charged for any subscription!
If you do sign up for NightZookeeper and decide you no longer need it, you can cancel anytime online.
Night Zookeeper Reviews
Is Night Zookeeper any good?
The Night Zookeeper can help with:
- Spelling for kids, especially if they’re struggling
- Motivating kids to write in a fun, creative, and non-stressful way
- Learning punctuation and editing
- Increasing vocabulary
- Creating exciting game school opportunities
Our Gameschooling Review:
My daughter is 12 years old and she has really enjoyed Night Zookeeper! It is really helping her with developing and growing creative writing skills, spelling, and punctuation skills.
She’s also had a ton of fun creating (drawing online) her zoo animals!
The only issue that we encountered with Night Zookeeper is an occasional error message when trying to access games during peak hours. However, you can still access other parts of the site (lessons, blog writing, drawing/creating animals, etc.) and the game access usually becomes available shortly.
I definitely recommend Night Zookeeper for language arts curriculum — writing, spelling, and punctuation!