ULTIMATE HOMESCHOOL HOW TO GUIDE
18 COMMON QUESTIONS ON HOW TO HOME SCHOOL TODAY (AND THE ANSWERS!)
Homeschool how to get started tips for homeschooling your children including homeschool ideas, homeschooling curriculum, home school schedule and more—from homeschooling preschool to kindergarten through high school homeschooling — written by a seasoned homeschooler and educator of 18 years!
Learn how to homeschool your child today!
Before we get to the homeschool resources and top homeschool questions…
Quick Homeschool Questions and Answers
What do homeschoolers do all day?
Homeschoolers spend the day learning, just like kids in traditional school. However, their school schedules are more relaxed and may even be based around unit studies or topics that kids pick to learn and incorporate the required subjects. You may also be surprised to learn that many homeschoolers spend a great deal of the day outside of the home learning at special classes, field trips, and meet-ups with other kids and homeschoolers!
How many hours a day do you have to home school?
Homeschool hours vary for each homeschooling family based on homeschooling method, homeschool curriculum, and state requirements. Because homeschoolers are schooling fewer children, their homeschool studies often only take a couple of hours each day and the days will vary. Some days school subjects will take longer, while other days it’s much shorter. No two days are the same!
QUICK TIPS FOR GETTING STARTED HOMESCHOOLING
Homeschool how to start and steps to homeschooling success:
- Check your state laws (or country’s laws if not in the United States).
- Review parental qualification requirements.
- Understand the requirements if you’re transferring from public school to homeschool.
- Understand the difference between school at home and homeschool (or you may be making a huge mistake!).
- Discuss homeschooling with your family.
- Review the important deschooling process.
- Observe your child so you can fully understand their learning styles.
- Research a homeschool curriculum, but hold off on buying one.
- Start slow with a learning unit in a topic of interest.
Don’t worry! We’ll walk you through each of these homeschool tips (and MORE) below, so KEEP SCROLLING!
When you’re new to home schooling, you feel like you have no idea how to homeschool, where to start, or even how home school works (You know, how to do homeschool or how to be homeschooled).
We get it!
We’ve been there! (Clearly.)
You probably came here today because you need a guide to homeschooling your kids and you’re asking questions like, “Can you start homeschooling at any time?” or “How do you start homeschooling your child?” or “How to become homeschool teacher?” or “What does a homeschool schedule look like?” or maybe even “How much does it cost to start homeschooling?”
And, the ever present “How do I make homeschool connections?” or “How do homeschoolers socialize?” or “Do homeschoolers have friends?”
It’s so much and so easy to get overwhelmed over the basic “homeschool how to” questions.
BUT, WE HAVE GOOD NEWS!
In our homeschooling guide for beginners, we’ll walk you through common home school questions that new home schooling parents have and give you the answers and homeschool information that you need to get started in the right direction TODAY … WITHOUT wasting time, money, or your sanity!
Let’s learn how to get homeschool ready and get you prepared for what is homeschooling like!
GET THE GUIDE NOW:
10-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO GET STARTED HOMESCHOOLING TODAY
You’ll get immediate access to our 25-page JUMPSTART HOMESCHOOL HOW TO GUIDE digital download on what you need to do today to homeschool and understanding home school requirements (so you don’t get into trouble!) — including homeschool worksheets, checklists and calendar printables to start your school schedule!
ON SALE -LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Written and created by Jacqueline Wilson, a former college professor and current education writer and course creator and homeschool mom of over 8 years.
HOMESCHOOL SUPER FREAK INDEPENDENTLY NAMED ONE OF THE TOP 15 BEST HOMESCHOOLING SITES FOR NEW HOMESCHOOLERS!
How To Get Started Homeschooling Your Child:
The Beginner’s Quick Start Guide to Homeschooling
Understanding homeschool requirements, getting input on homeschool curriculum (including homeschool preschool curriculum), reviewing how much does homeschooling cost, sorting out that pesky homeschool socialization issue and other things (even as simple as encouragement for homeschooling moms and dads) are all super important.
How do I successfully homeschool my child?
It’s easy to get overwhelmed and not even know where to look when getting started in homeschooling.
Because of this, we’ve put together homeschool blog posts and homeschool resources based on the common questions about homeschooling for beginners.
(It’s the information we wish we had when we started.)
We recommend starting with STEP #1 and working your way through each home school topic in order to help you understand how to homeschool my child and how to get started homeschooling TODAY.
WELCOME TO HOMESCHOOLING
We’re so glad you’re here! We’ll walk you through how to learn how to homeschool (and how to homeschool without losing your mind)!
18 Common Homeschool How To Questions New Homeschoolers Often Ask
How to get started in homeschooling:
- What is home schooling?
- How do I start homeschooling today?
- What is deschooling (and why is it a must)?
- What are the requirements to home school?
- What are the qualifications to homeschool?
- What is the cost of homeschool?
- What’s the difference between home school and virtual school at home?
- What are the homeschooling pros and cons?
- Which homeschool curriculum or homeschool program should I use?
- What’s the deal with homeschool socialization (and are homeschoolers lonely)?
- Are there free homeschool resources?
- What are the common homeschool questions I should ask?
- Why do people homeschool?
- Homeschooling vs public school: which is better?
- What is the history of homeschooling?
- What are the biggest home schooling myths (and facts)?
- Can you play homeschool sports?
- How to start homeschool preschool or kindergarten?
A HOMESCHOOL HOW TO STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Homeschooling requirements don’t need to be confusing and overwhelming and we’re here with homeschool help!