Need homeschool graduation ideas? Whether you’re having a simple graduation ceremony for your preschooler, a big graduation party for your homeschool high school graduate, a middle school graduation party, want to see homeschool diploma examples, or wondering what to say at a homeschool graduation, there’s something for you! An at home graduation can be fun!
Homeschool Graduation Ideas and Help for Graduating Homeschoolers
How do you do homeschool graduation?
Creating a simple homeschool graduation can be as easy as following these 7 steps:
- Check your local homeschooling requirements, homeschool state laws, and hours a day you should homeschool to graduate.
- Get your portfolios and required reporting in order.
- Set a graduation ceremony date and send homeschool graduation announcements.
- Decide if you need a homeschool graduation ceremony script or you’re just going to go with the flow.
- Decide if you want a homeschool graduation cap and gown or your homeschooler will wear regular clothes.
- Ask how do you make a homeschool graduation special for your child? What are their likes/dislikes? What would you like to highlight about their homeschool journey?
- Have a graduation party and have fun!