Thinking about Amazon Prime free trial for the holidays, but don’t know if its worth it for holiday shopping online? Here’s how to hack Amazon Prime membership for more deals and savings!
Amazon Prime Free Trial Hacks
If you’re not already an Amazon Prime Member, you’ll want to sign up before Prime Day or the holidays in order to take advantage of the extra savings that happen through the holiday shopping period.
It allows you to enjoy an Amazon Prime discount and savings without any of those pesky coupon codes!
►ALSO CHECK OUT: Best Amazon Prime Day Tips For Teachers, Parents, Homeschool
Is Amazon Prime free?
Amazon Prime is free for 30 days during a trial period where you can enjoy all the Amazon Prime benefits for free and see if it works for your family. After the trial period, you can sign up for the low Amazon membership price or cancel your Amazon Prime trial with no fees to you.
You can get an Amazon Prime subscription 30 day trial for FREE starting RIGHT NOW and enjoy the benefits on Amazon Prime orders!
ULTIMATE AMAZON PRIME HACK
How To Get Prime Day Deals & Holiday Sales Without Paying For A Prime Membership
If you decide to keep the Amazon Prime membership after the trial and enjoy the benefits all year long, the Amazon Prime price is just around $13/month.
Is Amazon Prime Worth The Money?
Is Amazon Prime worth it?
We’ve been Amazon Prime Members for a few years now and find it well worth it for our family. The benefits even go beyond the benefits of Prime Day deals and the extra holiday savings for the low Amazon Prime annual fee!
Amazon Prime Benefits
Amazon Prime includes:
- Free 2-day shipping
- Free same day shipping
- Prime member exclusive discounts
- Special Prime Day deals (learn more about Amazon Prime Day and how to save BIG)
- Free unlimited Amazon Prime streaming of movies and TV episodes of Amazon Prime best shows, Amazon Prime new movies / Amazon Prime free movies & more
- Amazon Prime originals movies and television shows
- Access to hundreds of Amazon Prime kids movies
- Free unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of Prime Playlists and more than two million songs
- Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- Discounted prime channels like HBO, SHOWTIME and STARZ without a subscription/cable commitment
- Discounts from Whole Foods Market
- Special Amazon Prime Pantry discounts / Amazon Prime groceries savings and Amazon Prime delivery
- Amazon Prime Wardrobe try before you buy on eligible clothing
- Prime Reading to borrow books, magazines, and more from the Prime Reading catalog and read them on your Fire tablet, Kindle e-reader, or the Kindle reading apps for iOS and Android
- Early access for members in the U.S. to download a new book for free every month from the Amazon First Reads picks Amazon Prime books & MORE!
All of this and more for 0ne low Amazon Prime membership cost.
AMAZON PRIME HOLIDAY HACKS
1. Get Amazon Prime for FREE.
If you’re not currently an Amazon Prime member, you can sign up for Prime FREE, get the Prime deals and discounts, and then cancel before the free trial is over. You get the Prime benefits without actually paying for the Prime fee!
2. Get more savings with early access to daily Amazon Lightning Deals.
As an Amazon Prime member, you get early access to Lightning Deals.
Amazon Lightning Deals are deep savings for a limited amount of time. So, once these sales are done OR if they sell out before the time runs out, the sale is over.
As a Prime subscriber, you get access to those Lightning Deals 30 minutes earlier than other shoppers, which can be a huge help for holiday shopping savings!
3. Get access to early Black Friday sales.
Amazon often gives some early access to Amazon Black Friday sales, along with some sneak peeks of upcoming sales.
Amazon often has different daily deals the entire week prior to Black Friday, so keep your eye out because Prime Members can sometimes get extra savings.
4. Get 50% Prime for those who need it!
Select U.S. government assistance programs, such as holders of an EBT card, can get additional savings on Prime Memberships.
Prime is just $5.99/month (50% OFF) for qualifying customers in select U.S. government assistance programs such as holders of the EBT card.
5. Clip Prime Coupons
Check the Prime Coupons for even more savings.
GO HERE TO CLIP THE COUPONS!