Need experience gifts for Christian kids, holiday religious gifts for kids or wondering about gifts for my Sunday school class? We have faith based gifts children will love—all based on clutter free gifts / consumable gift ideas so you’re not consumed with stuff! Before you buy holiday gifts, check out these Christian Christmas gift ideas for kids!
Creative Experience Gifts For Christian Kids
Whether you’re looking for religious gifts for 1 year old or Christian gifts for 10 year old boy, these family spiritual gifts work from toddlers to teens and beyond (and many are budget-friendly!). They’re faith-based fun and interesting for kids during the holiday season, Christian birthday gifts, or great presents for special occasions of gift giving!
Creative Faith Gifts for Kids
Meaningful Christian Kids Gifts Ideas:
- Israel subscription box
- Voucher for summer church camp
- Advent devotional pack
- Volunteer Box
- Tween and teen faith box
- DIY delivery basket box
- Faith based movies in a fun family movie pack
- DIY kindness rock pack
Don’t miss the full list of personalized Christian gifts for kids and Christian kids gift ideas below!
Experience gifts are things that kids can enjoy that don’t add a lot of extra “stuff” or clutter to the home. Think of experience gifts of things children can do, learn, or create. Anything that creates an experience memory.
How can I give experiences instead of gifts?
Experience gifts can include:
- Memberships to museums, zoos, or local attractions
- Subscription for monthly kids’ crates/boxes
- Tickets to a movie or theater production
- Party at a favorite local place
- Tickets to see a favorite author or artist
- Music lessons
- A night away at a hotel to use the swimming pool
- Gift certificate for a local camp or class
- Online video game
- Tickets to a favorite sporting event
- Cooking class
- A expense paid day at an arcade, bowling alley, or laser tag place
To choose an experience gift, think about what the child’s hobbies or likes are, and then come up with an experience idea from there!
For example, if the child loves baseball, you may get him/her tickets to a local baseball game.
BEST RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE GIFTS FOR KIDS
At a loss for kids christian gifts selection or Christian experience gifts? Try one of these great ideas:
Experience Gift Ideas for Christian Kids #1: Artza Box
I’m super excited to tell you about this subscription box for kids and family because it’s one of our favorite subscription crates!
It’s called Artza Box, a quarterly subscription box.
Artza Boxes provides artisanal food, crafts, games, and exclusive content not found anywhere else!
It comes from Israel with a goal to “follow in the footsteps of Jesus” and covers a different region in Israel each quarter and allows your kids to “travel” there with sites, tastes, and crafts from the area.
The boxes include geography cards, stories about the area, Bible verses, games, and even prompts so that you can learn Hebrew! The content varies greatly each quarter, so it’s always exciting to get it and my daughter loves it! (We’re definitely using some of the food content in our Bethlehem Dinner this year!)
ALSO CHECK OUT: Best Box Clubs for Kids and Fun Learning At Home
Christmas Printable For Kids
IN COOKING THROUGH CHRISTMAS FOR CHRISTIAN KIDS, YOU’LL GET FUN ACTIVITIES TO LEARN ALL ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS STORY!
The Holiday Activity Pack Printable includes: Birth of Jesus Christmas Story, Food From Biblical Times, Recipes To Make At Home, Ideas for a Bethlehem Dinner, Bible Verse Coloring & Activity Pages, About Gold, Frankincense & Myrrh & MORE, PLUS, FREE NATIVITY SCENE PLAY ACTIVITY CUT-OUT CRAFT
Experience Gift Ideas for Christian Kids #2: Advent Devotional Pack For Quality Holiday Family Activities
A big part of experience gifts is about spending time together as a family.
If you’re giving gifts during holidays, try A Jesus Christmas: Explore God’s Amazing Plan for Christmas devotional time.
Give the book as a gift to the family and then use the family devotional time to slow down the holidays.
Add in homemade hot chocolate and a simple craft each night, too!
If you’re using it for gift-giving, make a family advent pack that includes an advent candle spiral (that we found on Etsy), a devotional or pack of Christmas books, a DIY hot chocolate pack, and maybe even homemade Christmas cookies!
For our advent spiral, we light it every night (once the Christmas tree is up) and have family down time and read stories and drink hot cocoa!
So, a spiral like that also makes an awesome gift for this package!
ALSO CHECK OUT:
Experience Gift Ideas for Christian Kids #3: HelloBible
HelloBible is a faith-filled activity box and anytime kids can make something it’s a great experience gift for children!
With this subscription box, kids get a Bible storybook and creative crafts and projects.
They have HelloBible EXPLORER boxes for kids ages 5-10 and HelloBible JUNIOR boxes for preschoolers ages 3-5.
You get a great book to keep and also some great experiences making crafts together.
Experience Gift Ideas for Christian Kids #4: Teens With Christ Box
If you’re looking for a gift for teens or tweens (ages 12+), then try the Teens With Christ experience box.
Each month, your tween or teen with receive a monthly devotional box with curated theme gifts to go along with the devotional.
If you’re looking for scripture gifts for kids or Bible study kits, this is a fun one!
Experience Gift Ideas for Christian Kids #5: Fun Family Movie Night Package
A family movie night package is a great experience gift and you can tailor it to be a faith-based gift for kids.
For example, you can gift an online family movie like:
- Kindness Matters
- God’s Not Dead (3 movies)
- The Star
- The Prince of Egypt
- Letters To God
- (Or other favorite family-friendly faith movies)
Then, put together a fun movie night package like movie candies and popcorn set with seasonings. It’s a great gift of family time centered around nice movie messages!
Experience Gift Ideas for Christian Kids #6: Giving Back Experience
One of my favorite experience gifts is to give something to someone that allows them to give back to others and focus on kindness activities.
To make Giving Back Boxes, you can pick a theme and then put together everything that need for that theme. Don’t forget to put instructions on how to assemble and use the Give Back Boxes!
- KINDNESS ROCK PACK: Put together directions on how to make kindness rocks and then gift the rocks and paint markers so they can bring joy to others.
- KINDNESS PROMPTS: Give a Sneaky Cards Pack that prompts kids to do fun and kind deeds for others.
- VOLUNTEER BOXES: Schedule a volunteer experience for the child and then put together a box of goodies that can be donated to the volunteer site. For example, does the child love animals? Schedule a time at a local shelter and volunteer with him/her. Gift the child a box of goodies (treats, blankets, etc.) that can be donated to the shelter. (Or, better yet, give the kid $20 and ask what they would like to spend it on for the shelter!)
- DELIVERY BASKETS: Snack baskets for delivery people / mail people are something you can put out during the holidays or even hot summer days as a thank you to those who deliver mail and packages to your home. LEARN HOW TO MAKE DELIVERY BASKETS HERE
These are also fun to do for DIY Christmas gifts for Sunday school students on a small scale. For example, maybe you put together Kindness Rock Bags where you give each student a couple of rocks, a marker, and instructions in a fun Christmas bag.
Experience Gift Ideas for Christian Kids #7: The Giving Manger
With this kit, you place a piece of the straw in the manger each day for an act of kindness you performed. Then, on Christmas day, you place the Baby Jesus on the manger you made! (There’s also a book that comes with it.)
This is one of my favorite experience gifts for Christian families for a few reasons:
- It tells the true story of Christmas with Baby Jesus,
- It encourages kids to practice kindness and helping others,
- It’s a clutter-free gift because you use it during the holidays and then pack it away with the rest of the holiday decorations at the end of the Christmas season!